The Klagenfurt School of Group and Organization Dynamics stands in the tradition and the findings of Kurl Lewin. Together with the idea of an „applied philosophy“ it was established as a scientific discipline in the 1970-ies at Klagenfurt University, Austria.
What is group dynamics?
- Group dynamics as applied philosophy
- The idea of self-enlightenment
- Steering social processes
- Decision making and the function of leadership
- The political dimension of group dynamics
- Learning in group dynamic settings
Training and development programs in cooperation with
IFAG® – Institute for Applied Group Dynamics